packages list

Dariusz J. Garbowski thuforuk at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 19 21:39:21 UTC 2005

On 03/17/2005 08:22 AM, Karel Zak wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 22:56 -0500, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 03:08:10 +0000, Dariusz J. Garbowski
>><thuforuk at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> We have different view on problem. I want to make it useful for
> developers and package maintainers too. For this there are dependences
> and details about all files in all supported architectures of package.
>
> If I will prepare nice web page for users only, I'm sure that I will use
> your script rather than my. (Hmm.. maybe we can for official fedora web
> pages use your repoview and for internal RH developers use my script
> with all FC+RHEL...).

I for one would prefer your script. Shows useful information. I feel
that keeping it hidden on some closed server is a shame.

Personally I really hate when people underestimate user's intelligence
-- have some faith!

I hope that the result of your script will be available somewhere to browse.

Regards,
Dariusz