LDAP

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Sun Mar 20 18:45:38 UTC 2005

Once upon a time, Alexander Bostrm <abo at kth.se> said:
> It was a multipart/alternative message with both HTML and plain text.
> There's nothing wrong with those. (I would actually *prefer* if people
> would send such messages instead of just the plain text, as long as the
> HTML is sane. No colours, backgrounds and fancy fonts, just <p>, <br>,

Multipart/alternative text and HTML is the worst waste there is.  The
vast majority of the time, the HTML markup is just auto-generated stuff,
so all it really ends up being is a more than double-size message.

Mostly such email is spam (I drop such messages to my main mailbox).
--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>