Status of USB install support in FC4 Test1?

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 23:47:30 UTC 2005

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 14:58:31 -0800, Pete Zaitcev <zaitcev at redhat.com> wrote:

> Also please pardon me asking, but why would you want this? It sounds like
> a crackpot idea to me. Do you want to have something like Fedoppix on
> a USB flash key? I am very interested to know what is the intended
> application of such install.

I want to try FC4test1. Both my IDE slots are used up and almost full.
I have a few old IDE drives lying around and I picked up an USB-IDE
adapter recently for about $30. I'd like to try
FC4test1 on that, because that's the only way I can get to use it right now.

USB storage does not necessarly mean flash media.

Joe.