Stateless linux

Peter Dedecker Peter.Dedecker at vtk2.UGent.be
Tue Mar 22 17:56:38 UTC 2005

Gaurav wrote:
>        I am interested in stateless Linux project  and would like to
> volunteer  for its beta tester ... I will try roll this out in my
> brother's school and after that  co workers on my office plus also would
> like to contribute to its development ....help it to take to next level :-)

Nice

> I would like to know what state this project is in ? is anybody involved
> in active testing/ testing development ? Do you need beta tester ...

It isn't in active development right now.  At Red Hat, they don't even
know if they'll continue it.  But if they continue it, there'll be a
team working on it.

> all like minded (stateless  people ;-) ) pl let me know if interested

You can see my experiences at
http://blog.eikke.com/index.php/fedorastateless

Good luck!

--
Peter Dedecker                      Peter.Dedecker at VTK.UGent.be
Studentenvertegenwoordiger          VTK Computerpraeses