Gnome panel menus

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg2 at cornell.edu
Sun Mar 27 19:49:16 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-03-18 at 18:38 +0000, Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone else seeing that all except the redhat/gnome menu on the panel
> have vanished? Is this due to moving to 2.10 of gnome and having to
> renew the menus or is it something else?

Yes - what is going on with the menus?
First the preferences/system settings disappeared, for the last few
months. I decided that's because they're in Places/Desktop (if you're
using the Menu Bar as opposed to the single menu). So I started using
that. Now, however, it's all back in the main menu, and it duplicates
the things in Places/Desktop on the Menu Bar. Make up your minds..
I was just starting to like how the Menu Bar works, separating apps
from the other stuff. It's more logical that way.

--
Ivan Gyurdiev <ivg2 at cornell.edu>
Cornell University