kernel source code

not disclosed n0td1scl0s3d at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 30 10:26:18 UTC 2005

We need it for building drivers which aren't included in the fedora distros
- not everything in the world is rpm based.  We also need it to customize
the kernels.

I have around 20 machines running fc2, (they are all running different
kernels one different processors with different hardware)- the extra hassle
involved here (and it is a fiddly task) makes it easier to switch to another
distro.

Not everything is rpm'd - this change is an huge pain in the arse. I don't
see how including this package inconveniences anyone.

SA