Who is maintaining libwww?

Sam Varshavchik mrsam at courier-mta.com
Sun May 1 16:01:32 UTC 2005

According to http://www.w3.org/Library/, W3C is not maintaining libwww any
more.  I have a couple of bugs I'd like to see squashed in libwww, but I'm
still running FC2.  If someone can confirm that they're still present in
FC3/FC4 I suppose I can put them into Bugzilla, but they should really go
upstream.

The bugs are:

1) Segfault if HTProfile_delete() is invoked before HTLibTerminate().

2) The order of libraries from "libwww-config --libs" does not match their
internal dependency order.  This does not matter when building
dynamically-linked www application.  But a static link will fail due to
unresolved symbols.