Duplicated files in the pristine FC4t2 installation

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Mon May 2 13:07:09 UTC 2005

Putting on evil hat:

I already was afraid that would be used as an argument, taking this over
the top glibc-devel and glibc-common don't contain COPYING, only glibc does.

That can be explained in 2 ways:
-all (L)GPL devel rpms should be modified to include COPYING
-we can create a licenses.rpm  as long as its Requires: by rpms which
  fall under one of the licenses in licenses.rpm

Regards,

Hans