What happened to pup?

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Sun May 22 19:54:03 UTC 2005

Kyrre Ness Sjobak a écrit :

> Which method would you describe to a newbie?

Well just try to actually document what you propose (nice walkthrough
with localised screenshots) and we'll laught a bit.

Been there, done that, gui = documentationsize × 5

If you had done this kind of work before you wouldn't even be proposing
to add a license screen, as it adds nothing to the service and is a pain
to document (like the rest, but the rest at least has some purpose)

I posted a proposal that does what the user actually wants with minimal
steps - easy to document and to follow. Alan wrote about how making it
slightly better. You just pile up screens that won't make the user (or
your) life any easier.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot