Still failing deps for /lib/modules/2.6.11-1.1355_FC4

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu May 26 16:01:29 UTC 2005

On 5/26/05, Chris Feist <cfeist at redhat.com> wrote:
> I have a script which checks for changes in the latest kernel in dist-fc4.
> Anytime it's updated I get an email and rebuild the {GFS,cman,dlm,gnbd}-kernel
> packages.  I just finished a build this morning for 2.6.11-1.1366.

Might I suggest implementing a script feature to look 12 hours into
the future, so you can be notified of new kernels before they actually
exist.  Some sophisticated tracking and statistical analysis of dave's
daily activities might provide a strongly corrolated precursor event
to watch for.

-jef"it's time to look into the future.. all the way to the year 2000"spaleta