FC5 devel question

MJang mike at mommabears.com
Thu Nov 17 22:32:13 UTC 2005

Folks,

Just tried to install what I thought would be equivalent to FC5 beta 1
from the Devel repositories (assuming the freeze is in effect).

I ended up with a fatal Anaconda fault, not sure where to report it. The
traceback is a 1.3MB text file. The first key error seems to be:

DepError: Unresolvable dependancy /etc/init.d/functions in xorg-x11-xfs

I remember reading something similar yesterday, but can't find it in the
archives of this list. Is this a known issue?

If I should put this in Bugzilla, I'm guessing it should be under
Anaconda, in the Fedora Core / Devel version - or should it be
elsewhere?

Thanks,
Mike