Pipe dreams: yum-based anaconda a step towards on-line yum-based upgrades?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 20:54:19 UTC 2005

On 11/30/05, Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net> wrote:
> Why should one need to start an installation process to have access to a
> decent gfx partitioning utility ?

was this a discussion about generally useful partitioning utilities to
help you manage unmounted lvm groups? No... I'm pretty sure it wasn't.
Let me go check the top post.
Yep, this discussion is definitely not about a generally useful
partitioning utility to do general paritioning maintenance. It is in
fact a discussion about how to automate upgrades.  Feel free to start
a new thread about the lack of generally useful partitioning
untilities, I promise to ignore it and not talk about my desire for a
pony in that thread.

-jef"i really promise"spaleta