ustring problem

Thu Sep 1 20:45:09 UTC 2005

OK after recompiling the srpm from
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/development/SRPMS/glibmm24-2.6.1-1.src.rpm
on my system it works correctly. During the configure of i can see the
following line ;

checking whether the compiler allows a static member variable to be initialized inline to std::string::npos... no

which seems to do the trick, the question is why are the binary rpms not
working, are they just compiled with a older/different compiler ?

- Erwin