HostAP

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Fri Sep 2 08:46:30 UTC 2005

On Thursday 01 September 2005 18:12, Gregory Maxwell wrote:
> On 9/1/05, Tyler Larson <fedora-devel at tlarson.com> wrote:

> > You smile with that all-knowing sort of air, and say, "I run Linux!
> > Behold the power of Fedora!"

> slamming shot on a long airplane flight as your wildcard dns & httpd
> setup serves up copies of goatse to travelers who moments before

LOL to both of you, cheered my morning up :-)

I have a wireless network here already using the cheapest 11Mbps USB stick I
could find and Fedora.  The stick is in AP mode itself and it works great
with Linux and Windows clients.  I am ready for the George Washington /
Gandalf guy.  But nobody is ready for goatse.

-Andy