Adding interrupt handler to FC3

fdl at scottl.com fdl at scottl.com
Tue Sep 6 01:20:03 UTC 2005

I can't get request_irq() to work -- I get an error code indicating invalid
param values. Does anyone have sample code showing the correct use of this
function? I've tried many many permutations of params, without luck. Note
that there is no device associated with this interrupt (see below), which
will hopefully be say 0x90. Or, if anyone has a better idea as to how to
install an interrupt successfully on FC3, PLMK (nothing I've tried has
worked, although the techniques all work on FC4 -- I've tried making a new
IDT and using lidt, patching the existing IDT, etc.)

Thanks for any help.