GNOME 2.14 for FC5?

Gilboa Davara gilboada at netvision.net.il
Fri Sep 16 05:20:19 UTC 2005

I disagree.
I rather have a stable FC5 with an older KDE/GNOME then have an fairly
stable that semi-work DE that's broken in 50 different places.
As a couple of people (and RH devs) states in the different thread, FC4
is/was a problematic release. Considering this, it's imperative to get a
better, stable, FC5 out. (Even if it's not bleeding edge)

Anyways, what-ever you decide, please, please, please make sure
gnome-pilot is working this time?

Gilboa