No USB with 1555 kernel

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Fri Sep 16 12:51:05 UTC 2005

Ralf,

I experienced a similar issue with the latest rawhide kernel
(kernel-2.6.13-1.1555_FC5).  Even after a full /.autorelabel, I still
noticed several avc denial's during bootup.  Still investigating ... but
booting with "selinux=0" allowed me to work around the issue.

Thanks,
James Laska

 James Laska         -- jlaska at redhat.com
 Quality Engineering -- Red Hat, Inc.