Unofficial FC4.1 i386 isos

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Sat Sep 17 09:27:46 UTC 2005

Hi

> You should really think of a different name for your distro, so nobody
> confuses it with official Fedora media.
>
> If I'm of base here, then i apoligize, but I think this could be
> confusing at some point.

There has  been discussing before on clarifying the trademark guidelines
so that derivatives which only include the content in Fedora Core
(including updates) and Extras repositories can still call themselves
Fedora. Meanwhile calling it unofficial with a disclaimer is good enough IMO

Again, nice work. I am pretty happy that the community stepped up on
providing this functionality requested by many people

regards
Rahul