rawhide report: 20050924 changes

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Mon Sep 26 10:43:51 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-09-24 at 07:31 -0400, Build System wrote:

> NetworkManager-0.4.1-3.cvs20050922
> * Thu Sep 22 2005 Dan Williams <dcbw at redhat.com> - 0.4.1-3.cvs20050922
> - Update to current CVS to fix issues with routing table and /sbin/ip

Hmmm.  This update solved the problem with the routing table not
working, but now I'm getting complete drops with the connection and I
have to restart /etc/init.d/NetworkManager to get it to work again.
This might happen a couple of times a day, but now when I'm around so
I'm not sure whether it's an inactivity thing, or a time thing.

Rodd
 It's much better on my side"