GUI controls for instrumentation

Dariusz J. Garbowski thuforuk at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 2 16:12:00 UTC 2006

On 03/28/2006 04:46 PM, Kenneth Porter wrote:
> --On Tuesday, March 28, 2006 11:31 AM +0200 Rudolf Kastl
> <che666 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> why would a linux user make his source dependendant on
>> non free things?
>
> Sometimes the functionality you need isn't available for free.

Sorry for late answer (I went for holidays) but Kenneth answered for me
;-) In any case I'm looking forward to being able to run any Java code
on free stack without trying to figure out where the problem is and
being able to tell that it's most likely an application issue (eg. the
app using com.sun.* packages).

Regards,
Dariusz