Where's eclipse-cdt?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sun Apr 2 16:21:50 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-04-02 at 16:13 +0200, Émeric Maschino wrote:
> This is on an Itanium workstation (ia64) running up-to-date Rawhide. Has this
> package been removed? Currently, eclipse packages are numbered 3.1.2-1jpp_13fc.

We may not be building all the java components on all the arches
currently.  I do recall some arches proving problematic as we were
trying to get a release out and were excluded from the final builds.
During this development cycle we should try and re-enable all the arches
and spend some time trying to fix things so that they'll build on all
arches.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora