The Strengths and Weakness of Fedora/RHEL OS management

Horst von Brand vonbrand at inf.utfsm.cl
Mon Apr 3 05:31:42 UTC 2006

Shane Stixrud <shane at geeklords.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 2 Apr 2006, Callum Lerwick wrote:
> > On Sat, 2006-04-01 at 19:29 -0800, Shane Stixrud wrote:
> >> What would it take to convince you?
> > What would convince me is, as they say in XP, is some detailed
> > UserStories explaining what exactly it is you want to do, and why you
> > can't do it now. Instead of vague handwaving.

> Have you not been paying attention then?

I sure have.

>                                          They have been outlined

The operating word being _outlined_... in vague terms, like complaining
about formats in general (no examples!), that some (unspecified!) automatic
handling isn't done today, that people have a hard time reading
configuration files (with no details on which ones, exactly, and
who/why/for what).

>                                                                  in
> multiple posts, in multiple ways.  If you want a more detailed
> outlined E-mail me off list so others don't have to see the same
> ground being covered yet again.

Please don't. This clearly goes nowhere.