Move Evolution to Extras?

Tomasz Kłoczko kloczek at zie.pg.gda.pl
Tue Apr 4 20:37:18 UTC 2006

Dnia 04-04-2006, wto o godzinie 14:07 -0600, Lamont R. Peterson
napisał(a):
> On Tuesday 04 April 2006 01:51pm, Tomasz Kłoczko wrote:
> > Dnia 04-04-2006, wto o godzinie 21:41 +0200, Tomasz Kłoczko napisał(a):
> > [..]
> >
> > > Patch for current evolution.spec for doing this in attachment.
> >
> > Sorry but previouse patch was with incorect Group in pilot subpackage
> > and small bug in %build.
>
> You should attach this patch to a bugzilla entry.  It'll just get lost in
> here.

Done.
I'm include this patch here because it solves some (again: very stupid)
things which also sits in *many* other Fedora packages .. for review by
other Fedora developers. Each bugzilla entry is rewieved by only limited
numbers developer eye balls.

kloczek