Red Hat's "Cowardice" against Software Patents

Andrew Haley aph at redhat.com
Wed Apr 5 17:39:08 UTC 2006

Paul Wouters writes:

 > What this discussion has done for me in the past two weeks is wondering
 > if I should either just unsubscribe, or not read this list anymore. It
 > is certainly not leading to anywhere.

I agree.  This is a serious issue: these discussions are severely
reducing the usefulness of this mailing list for developers.  There's
nothing wrong with discussing this stuff, but we need another group
for it.

(Please, no "how to use a killfile" explanations.  This legal /
political stuff is off-topic.)

Andrew.