Fedora with laptops/networking/docking stations etc

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Apr 6 22:45:44 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-04-06 at 17:40 -0400, David Zeuthen wrote:
> Yup. And it's only going to take longer as long as people like yourself
> only sends patches for Bluetooth stuff etc. to the legacy scripts
> instead of NetworkManager.

I _was_ sending patches for NetworkManager at one point -- it didn't
even work with IPv6 until I fixed it, which was fairly surprising. You
might need a $30 budget to test Bluetooth, but IPv6 is free.

Fixing NM to support Bluetooth PAN has been on my TODO list for a while,
but of _course_ the standard initscripts were far more of a priority.

--
dwmw2