Move Evolution to Extras?

Stephen J. Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 18:14:55 UTC 2006

On 4/5/06, David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead.org> wrote:

> Quite why he thought that was an 'attack of the mailing list police' I
> don't know. If this _was_ one of the mailing lists that I police, then
> the offending mail wouldn't have got through in the first place -- I
> filter and reject for that.
>
> Smooge, you no longer work in an environment where it's mandatory to
> react harshly and negatively to simple technical requests -- I _know_
> you're only doing it for fun and for old times' sake now :)

Ve have not lost our vays!

Actually I wasnt trying to be a prick and sorry if I came across that
way. I was remembering the scorching that I got from not sending
compliant emails at one point. I just remember that my proposal for
getting you completely reassigned to IS for 6 months to fix all our
problems got squashed by management. I figured everything would either
be fixed, or you would have broken like the rest of us into gibbering
horrors that live in the basement.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
CSIRT/Linux System Administrator