FC6 faster boot

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 18:38:37 UTC 2006

On 4/9/06, dragoran <dragoran at feuerpokemon.de> wrote:
> rawhide is the place to test new technolgies, if it turns out to be a
> bad idea we can remove it before FC6,

I'd suggest that lack of selinux support is a non-starter for any
constructive discussion about moving initng into rawhide. Talking
about other problems associated with the complexity of network mounts
or other non-linear init scenario complexities is probably a bit
premature.  If we known this doesn't work with selinux I think its a
waste of time to consider it for inclusion into rawhide.

-jef