Where is my "everything" gone?

Jos Vos jos at xos.nl
Wed Apr 12 16:35:30 UTC 2006

On Wed, Apr 12, 2006 at 12:03:27PM -0400, Alan Cox wrote:

> Not really. An "everything" install basically becomes impossible once you
> have external repositories like extras. It would be like doing an
> "everything" install in Debian.. not at all sane.

As someone pointed out in the bug report: let's define "everything"
as "everything on the standard CD set" (== core at the moment, I think),
or everything in a base repository, or ...

I don't see what the problem is for offering such a feature, more or
less equivalent with the old "everything".

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>