Move Evolution to Extras?

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Wed Apr 12 19:18:40 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-12 at 12:44 -0600, Lamont R. Peterson wrote:
> However, I agree it's not a good idea to force all users to install
> both GNOME and KDE desktop environments.

Right. I think we agree (yes, I have read your entire post, sorry if
that wasn't clear from my response). Indeed, I sometimes run apps from
both desktops side-by-side (k3b comes to mind), and that's just fine.
But I don't want to be forced to do that by default to get basic
functionality out of my desktop. It's a big difference between the two
use cases.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.