AIGLX packages for FC5 (and rawhide)

Adam Jackson ajackson at redhat.com
Thu Apr 20 14:10:58 UTC 2006

Cam wrote:
> Kristian
>
> I tried this just for fun on my ATI r300 and was surprised that it
> almost worked. I get what looks like an alpha channel (blue screen with
> shadows on it). True to the notes I can turn compositing off and
> everything is back to normal.

I see this too on an X800, but I think it was only on amd64 kit.  I'm
looking into it.  The weird thing is pretty much everything else about
accelerated indirect works (q3 over the network, etc), just not the
texture_from_pixmap extension, so it should be pretty straightforward to
track down.

> Is there a focus for this work (mail list, wiki page, irc meeting)? Do
> you want feedback to bugzilla?

This list is fine, and we're usually findable on freenode.  And yes,
bugzilla is always good.

- ajax