Fedora core suggestions

David-Paul Niner dpniner at dpniner.name
Fri Apr 21 21:34:01 UTC 2006

>"If you want to foster discussion, please issue considered
>argumentation, not unreasoned bulletpoints."

Life Lesson #0: This is just the sort of response that causes people to
assume defensive postures.

Your assumption that your personal experiences in regards to rpm-based
upgrades are reflective of the collective experiences of all users is
incorrect.  Overall, the process may be "excellent," but there is
clearly room for some improvement, or someone wouldn't have bothered
posting about it to a mailing list, would they?

In regards to the involvement of non-technical individuals earlier in
the testing process, I believe I was quite clear in my original message
that I did not know exactly how the project should go about implementing
that.  Please, calm down and read my message again.

Maybe 100 people will believe that to be a ridiculous idea, but if a
handful of people start talking about it, who knows where it would lead?

Also, you're awarding yourself an unrealistic amount of self-importance
in a group discussion.

;-)

DP

--
David-Paul Niner, RHCE
dpniner at dpniner.name
Florida, United States of America

Public Key for GPG key 1FCE01A2
available from http://www.dpniner.name

GPG Fingerprint for key 1FCE01A2:
9147 2826 BF20 962D C53E  6B1C 97FD 77A6 1FCE 01A2

believed to be clean.