Email list down?

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Fri Apr 28 17:35:49 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-04-28 at 12:15 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:
> I don't seem to be getting any emails from any Fedora list, maybe few
> more.  So I am asking if any or all of them are down or not?

I received this at 10:33 PST - but yesterday, I was getting some replies
before the original message by a good hour or so (including some I sent)
so I think there were (are?) some burps in the list server.

Obviously some people got them first, so maybe (with me) it was a burp
in my incoming mail server.