to Vikram Goyal (Re: Fedora's Userfiendliness (was Re: Leaving?))

Vikram Goyal vikigoyal at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 13:55:49 UTC 2006

On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 04:07:31PM +0200, Ronald Warsow wrote:
> hello

> > Höffentlich habe Ich keine mehr fehler gemacht.

Ouch!

> leider doch, aber das ist nicht so schlimm !

Till now I was dead sure that was the spelling. Anyways, It's quite a
long time I have used german and it shows:)

> sounds funny, makes everbody smile (not laughing) and (maybe) opens the "doors" if you visit germany.
> take a trip with google-earth over berlin ...
>
> btw: do you know StarDict ? -i think it's in the core repo-
> and the Dictionaries at :
> http://stardict.sourceforge.net/Dictionaries.php

I didn't want to use any dictionary. It was sort of a challenge to me
and since I was in the mood I went ahead auf deutsch zu schreiben;)

Its good it brought smiles to some:)

Namaste!
--
vikram...
--
jogger, n.:
	An odd sort of person with a thing for pain.