evolution crashes

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon Aug 14 12:36:50 UTC 2006

Jesse Keating schrieb:
> On Monday 14 August 2006 08:01, Erwin Rol wrote:
>> Wow you had a serious bad weekend , didn't you ?
> The CAPS is a direct quote from the mailman page.  Thorsten was helpfully
> select/inserting the content from the mailman page into the email.  The caps
> aren't his.

thx Jesse for this clarification. Yes, that was quoted from the list
info page.

But it seems the people don't get the differences between fedora-devel
and fedora-test list. Mostly not their fault AFAICS. We IMHO need to
make the differences more clear. I'd vote for a special
fedora-development-tree-list to make it more obvious, but I know people
won't like yet another mailinglist (fedora-test-list could stay and
handle updates-testing stuff for stable releases). fedora-devel should
IMHO stay only for general discussions ("Xorg 7.1 as FC5 update" and
stuff like that).

Further: The rawhide reports IMHO shouldn't be send to both fedora-devel
and fedora-test-list because sometimes stuff get discussed in reply to
one list while the same or other stuff gets discussed on the other.
That's confusing. At least a common "Reply-to" would be helpful so all
replies go to one list by default (people can override it if there is a
need to).

Just my 2 cent

CU
thl