Feedback on Java applet functionality?

Tom Tromey tromey at redhat.com
Mon Aug 14 20:34:33 UTC 2006

>>>>> "Chris" == Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net> writes:

Chris> I just tried the NWS (weather.gov) local radar animation
Chris> applet.  When I clicked "Trust Applet", firefox froze.
[...]
Chris> I turned off the execmem check (setsebool allow_execmem=1).  With that,
Chris> the applet loads and eventually runs, but it doesn't display the radar
Chris> images (and it uses a lot of RAM - 464m VIRT and 375m RES according to
Chris> top).

If you run into an applet that doesn't work, please file it in
bugzilla.  We'll get someone to look at the failures.

Tom