list of compiz/aiglx compatible cards?

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Mon Aug 21 19:02:47 UTC 2006

Once upon a time, Kristian Hgsberg <krh at redhat.com> said:
> As for ATI, r100 - r300
> should work, but there's an issue with maximum texture size.  We're trying
> to find a way to fix this, but for now, dropping the attached drirc in /etc

This is probably a dumb question (and yes, I've Googled for an answer
first), but how do I enable all of this on a rawhide system?  How do I
switch from metacity to compiz?

With the update to Mesa last week, I can now test this on my test system
(ATI R380), but I seemed to have missed _how_ to test it.

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>