[DEP-BLOAT] what the hell is Kerberos?

Mike A. Harris mharris at mharris.ca
Tue Aug 22 08:29:36 UTC 2006

Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
> On 8/21/06, Leszek Matok <Lam at lam.pl> wrote:
>> I remember trying to make a Fedora router system which would fit onto
>> 250 MB flash. I failed because of the dependency bloat that we're
>> talking about today. So now, I don't remember all of the not needed
>> packages (and some of them look fixed, for example, passwd required
>> cyrus-sasl back then), but I want to ask you, what is this Kerberos
>> thing? Look :)
>
> Offtopic, but I'd like to point out that the wording in the subject is
> to die for. :)

LOL!!  Good point!   This was the most entertaining message in the

Mike A. Harris * Open Source Advocate * http://mharris.ca

Linux fans:  Check out Tym Morrison's hit new heavy metal single
"Only Linux" at http://tymmorrison.com - If you would like to support
this great Canadian metal artist and open source fanatic, you can buy
a copy of Tym's Solo Project CD at the "Buy CD" link on his site.