Fedora Artwork

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 22:23:43 UTC 2006

On 8/30/06, Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> wrote:

> > > FC6 specific documents? We dont really have any besides the release
> > > notes.
> >
> > Um, the Installation Guide is one.  Having worked on that all last
> > weekend, I can tell you it's FC6 specific. :-)  But like our other
> > documents, it only undergoes a temporary freeze for our translators'
> > sake for a short period before publication.  Then it's open for business
> > again.  Any artwork changes can be screenshotted into the new one.
>
> Ah, I misread. I'm still leery about changing this after the feature
> freeze.

I agree. I would prefer to see a good first impression with a
fulfilled working icon set than one that hasn't been baked for a
couple of months testing. From what I have been told from Apple
people.. icons and other things are slushed well before other features
so that a lot of usability testing can be done right. I think that for
FC7 this is one thing that should be tracked in the schedule.