propozition of specs cleanups

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 3 12:24:01 UTC 2006

Tomasz Kłoczko wrote:

>Dnia 03-02-2006, pią o godzinie 17:11 +0530, Rahul Sundaram napisał(a):
>[..]
>

>>You might have a point but this is pretty rude way to express it.
>>

>Good to know you focus on my expression (not on sense chages).

The expression is as atleast as important as the changes being proposed.
There is no point in being rude unnecessarily. It certainly cant
motivate the developers to get involved to do the changes.

>If you want my time for spending on bugzilla -> please pay me for this
>(sorry) or show me how can I introduce in time frame comparable to time
>spend on thinking on sed line

It probably can be done within the buildsystem to enforce such things.
Meanwhile if you dont want to voluntarily spend the time involved in
reporting this changes to the individual developers through bugzilla
feel free to drop it but several people have done similar things before.

>Is RH bugzilla have email interface ?

No.

>Do you realy want few thousands
>new bugzilla raports for single lines changes ?

Each of the maintainers would receive only a single enhancement request
with a patch attached through bugzilla for spec cleanups proposed.

--
Rahul