Fedora Core 5 Test 3 Slip

Igor Jagec igorm5 at vip.hr
Sat Feb 4 11:19:57 UTC 2006

Jesse Keating wrote:

> On Sat, 2006-02-04 at 01:38 +0100, Igor Jagec wrote:
>>Well, I suppose that FC5 final is going to be released somewhere about
>>my birthday (26th of March)... it's going to be a very nice birthday
>>gift thoe ;)
> My birthday being the 13th of march means that I'll be working very hard

My girlfriend has birthday on 13th of March, no kidding :)))
We can celebrate all the birthdays together if you come visit Croatia
until then ;)

> during that time to make sure FC5 is a great release for YOUR birthday
> (;

It's gonna be a great release. It's been a long time since FC4 was
released... I suppose that RHEL5 will be based on FC5 since it took as
much time to build it. Maybe it is a good idea to make release cycle to
one year instead of 4 to 6 months as it is said it's going to be for
Fedora Core.

--
Igor Jagec