propozition of specs cleanups

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sat Feb 4 12:47:19 UTC 2006

Tomasz Kłoczko wrote:

>Dnia 04-02-2006, sob o godzinie 17:37 +0530, Rahul Sundaram napisał(a):
>[..]
>

>>Rpmlint checks for a number of things. redhat-config-config can also be
>>useful. Feel free to propose any number of detailed changes but it might
>>be better to use the wiki to brainstorm and discuss ideas to have them
>>in a central place for easy reference. Refer to
>>http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing for more details. If you need
>>me to add you to the edit group, register your name in the
>>FirstnameLastname format (case sensitive) and let me know the wiki user
>>name.
>>

>Let me allow wait for look on how effectively/fast will be solved things
>wchich I list in this thread before next step :)

It might very well just get lost in the list noise. Not all the relevant
developers are reading every mail in this list either.

>I'm not interested to be involved in kind biurocracy. Each document have
>own style and my englis (as you see) isn't perfect (I know my
>limitations).

Havent heard anyone refer to using the wiki as being bureaucratic
before.  The level of English wouldnt be a big issue as long as you can
list your proposed changes in a clear central reference point it would
be easier to tackle.

--
Rahul