Updated Xen install instructions

Adam Huda wolverine_ at mac.com
Wed Feb 8 01:44:58 UTC 2006

Jeremy,

I've been following http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/
FedoraXenQuickstartFC5. I've booted into the xen hypervisor kernel,
but I'm having problems installing a guest os.

After http://people.redhat.com/~katzj/xenguest-install.py passes
control to Anaconda. Anacoda proceeds to download stage2 and when the
download completes, I see this error:

     from booty import *
   File "/usr/lib/booty/booty.py", line 28, in ?
     from bootloaderInfo import *
   File "/usr/lib/booty/bootloaderInfo.py", line 713
     if grubTarget[-2] == 'p' or
                               ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
install exited abnormally
sending termination signals...done
sending kill signals...done
disabling swap...
unmounting filesystems...
         /mnt/runtime done
         disabling /dev/loop0
         /proc done
         /dev/pts done
         /sys done
         /tmp/ramfs done
         /selinux done
you may safely reboot your system

Unfortunately, I can't scroll up to see the start of the output. Any
ideas how to work around this?

Thanks

Adam