Testing Xen. Some quick questions.

Adam Huda wolverine_ at mac.com
Wed Feb 8 06:15:48 UTC 2006

The error I reported earlier actually occurs after bug 177644. Sorry
about that.

One suggestion for xenguest-install.py. You might want to set the
initial value of ram to 256. It is a little confusing when it prints
out "ERROR: Installs currently require 256 megs of RAM." in
interactive mode (running without any command line args) before your
prompted with  "How much RAM should be allocated (in megabytes)? ".