JOnAS on FC5

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 16:27:25 UTC 2006

On 2/10/06, Enrico Scholz <enrico.scholz at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de> wrote:
> So I do not see how a Core -> Extras transition can be justified without
> a review.

I'm not arguing that avoiding the full review process is a good idea.
I'm stating the policy as I understand it. I do not personally agree
with that policy and I would encourage all things which move from Core
to Extras to undergo the full review process. But as I said.. my
understanding of the current policy  treats items that move from Core
to Extras as orphaned.

I'd love to see everything that moves from Core have to go through
formal Extras review, but that's not the policy as I understand it and
I'm not going to  present my opinion and desire as policy when it is
not.

-jef