Results for install and remove tests for FC-Devel

Phil Knirsch pknirsch at redhat.com
Wed Feb 22 10:36:58 UTC 2006

Hi folks.

As i've written last Friday, i have been running a complete install and
removal test for all packages of the Friday snapshot of FC-Devel.

Here the result summary:

176 distinct failures
93 failures because of missing PreReq: coreutils (various commands in
scripts not available during install or erase)
53 failures because of missing PreReq: hicolor-icon-theme or using
--ignore-theme-index for gtk-update-icon-cache
20 failures because of missing PreReq: chkconfig
5 failures because of missing PreReq: info
2 failures because of missing PreReq: selinux-policy-targeted
1 failures because of missing PreReq: scrollkeeper
1 failures because of a typo in a script
1 failures because of wierd ldconfig problem (most likely test bug)

I've attached the whole list to this email.

Read ya, Phil

--
Philipp Knirsch      | Tel.:  +49-711-96437-470
Development          | Fax.:  +49-711-96437-111