Ralink rt2500, can't load module

Trever L. Adams tadams-lists at myrealbox.com
Thu Feb 23 08:00:26 UTC 2006

No, that is not it. I no longer have the book mark, but it was in the
support forums (vichu is the user name). I cannot remember which team
member was reading my comments. They fixed up the USB part but didn't
fix up the module_param stuff. Basically, in newer kernels, this has
changed and the latest one now has depricated the older method. instead
of "i" or what not for type it is int. Beyond that, I cannot remember
what the changes were.

Trever

--
"Magazines all too frequently lead to books and should be regarded by
the prudent as the heavy petting of literature." -- Fran Lebowitz