FC5 test3 -- dmraid broken?

Chris Chabot chabotc at xs4all.nl
Sat Feb 25 09:34:34 UTC 2006

I'm very close to actually wanting to install FC5 on a brank-spanking-new
beast of a machine, but the disk configuration of it is identical to what
the initial reporter has (nvidia raid0), should I wait for a while to see a
fix for these problems in the rawhide changelog, or would it be a long wait?
:-)

	-- Chris