Fedora in need of testers?

Naheem Zaffar naheemzaffar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 03:36:57 UTC 2006

You probably wanted development, not updates-testing.

Unless you wanted to test an update to Fedora core 4, in which case you went
the right way.

I would advise you to try to upgrade onto rahwide for testing the next
release. There may be issues upgrading since you have gone into
updates-testing.

First upgrade the kernel I think. Then reboot, and do a full update...