Oh no, not again beagle dep :-/

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Mon Feb 27 21:19:13 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-27 at 15:15 -0500, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

> I'm not even sure what feature of evolution integrates with NM to pull
> in libnm_glib.so.0. One of the non-optional evolution "plugins"
> perhaps?

Yes, when nm detects network failure or disconnect, evolution will
disconnect as well to prevent error messages from popping up.  Not that
this works or anything, I still get error windows from Evo even though
I've put it in offline state.  Conversely when NM reconnects, evo will
reconnect to.  Highly frustrating for those of us that require VPN
connection before email will flow.  I really wish I could disable it and
manage my email connection myself.