rawhide report: 20060112 changes

Chris Chabot chabotc at xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 12 14:39:53 UTC 2006

Same problem here while trying to yum install some packages, using
various mirrors .. I was lucky enough to find one with valid (old?) data
to proceed with installing, but it seems there's been some distribution
of bad meta data

I did try the yum clean all, and that didn't fix anything, seems to be a
mirror data problem